About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
The Regulatory Change Management team monitors relevant external sources to identify U.S. regulatory changes and non-U.S. regulatory changes in jurisdictions where the Company has a physical presence or a locally regulated customer-facing legal entity. The Regulatory Change Management Compliance Associate is responsible for monitoring governance agency websites to create regulatory change alerts within the EARL- Evaluation and Analysis of Regulations and Legislation database.
The Regulatory Change Management Compliance Associate should have knowledge and expertise of laws, rules and regulations and strong project management skills to support this new team.
Primary Duties and
- Participates in the roll-out of the Regulatory Change Management monitoring team in India, and sourcing changes to applicable laws, rules and regulations for Wells Fargo
- Conducts daily scanning of regulator websites, regulatory subscriptions to identify regulatory changes
- Creates regulatory change alerts within the Evaluation and Analysis of Regulations and Legislation database
- Partners with the enterprise Regulatory Change Management team within the U.S. to ensure regulatory changes are added within the system of record
Market Skills and Certifications
2-5 years of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management demonstrated through work or military) and a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field.
- General understanding of legal and regulatory content sources and authorities around the world that publish laws and rules applicable to Wells Fargo businesses
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.