Amazon Pay(India) Private Lmtd
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline SQL and Excel knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, derive meaningful insights and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate efficiently (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated Senior Associate for the IN Payment Experience team, to help drive seller success on the Amazon.in marketplace. Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should have the ability to identify and transform business needs into actionable insights that drive customer experience. As a part of the Seller Engagement team, the candidate will be associated with high-impact cross-functional projects and impact seller experience across different points of the seller life-cycle. The position is based in Bangalore.
To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a senior associate, the candidate will work closely on customer experience program. The candidate will be expected to have a high bar in managing the stakeholders across multiple team within Amazon. The role will cover:
A) Working with program and product managers to identify defects/gaps in customer experience
B) The candidate is expected to analyse existing data sets and identify top customer trust busters
C) The role will closely work with program and product owners across Apay to set up mechanisms and achieve CPU goals, implement defect reduction program framework , WBR/MBR/QBR/OP documents, goal tracking, reporting and documentation.
D) The candidate will be expected to share customer anecdotes through multiple channels like contact mining/heartbeat dashboards/tableau dashboards etc.
E) As a senior associate embedded in the business team the candidate will have the opportunity to participate and shape program development by employing their technical skills.
- Experience in working with SQL.
- 2+ years’ experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.