About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The Regulatory Change Management team monitors relevant external sources to identify U.S. regulatory changes and non-U.S. regulatory changes in jurisdictions where the Company has a physical presence or a locally regulated customer-facing legal entity. The Regulatory Change Management Sr Compliance Associate is responsible for monitoring governance agency websites to create regulatory change alerts within the EARL- Evaluation and Analysis of Regulations and Legislation database. The Sr Compliance Associate will analyze requests for new regulatory change monitoring and perform reviews based on the laws, rules and regulations within the regulatory inventory.
The Regulatory Change Management Sr Compliance Associate should have knowledge and expertise of laws, rules and regulations and strong project management skills to support this new team.
Primary Duties and
Participates in the roll-out of the Regulatory Change Management monitoring team in India, and sourcing changes to applicable laws, rules and regulations for Wells Fargo
- Conducts daily scanning of regulator websites, regulatory subscriptions to identify regulatory changes
- Creates regulatory change alerts within the Evaluation and Analysis of Regulations and Legislation database
- Analyzes requests for new regulatory change monitoring and performs a review based on changes to laws and regulations within a set time period
- Partners with the enterprise Regulatory Change Management team within the U.S. to ensure regulatory changes are added within the system of record
Market Skills and Certifications
5-8 years of experience in risk (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management).
- General understanding of legal and regulatory content sources and authorities around the world that publish laws and rules applicable to Wells Fargo businesses
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.