This role is responsible for and has accountability for the full life cycle recruitment for all India businesses and locations, including Blue Collar and temp recruitment. You will have proven experience within the true manufacturing/production sector, unfortunately we cannot consider individuals with an IT or IT Technical recruitment background.
You will be a high performing and passionate talent acquisition professional who is eminently self-motivated and focused on delivering first class results with exceptional focus on data and data accuracy. You will be experienced delivering talent in a busy and varied environment and put candidate experience at the top of the agenda.
It will be advantageous if you have recruitment experience within the chemicals sector. The position will be based at our Bangalore site, in Bommasandra, Electronic City.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Full accountability for all Full Life Cycle recruitment for India
- Managing niche requirements for scarce skills
- Direct Sourcing – the vast majority of positions require advanced sourcing skills
- Effective and efficient Business Partnering/Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for overseeing reporting and analytics for the Team
- Learning & Development Network lead, responsible for delivering Training across India, tracking and capture of data, support Talent Development team, as and when required.
- FURTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic Talent Acquisition (Talent Pipelining, niche skills recruitment, succession planning)
- Strategic approach to internal talent mobility
- Acting as a consultant to the business to advise on recruitment landscape and market intel
- Proactively drive continuous improvement and lead EMEAI –wide projects
- Project Management – initiative, lead and deliver ad hoc value-add projects
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive proven experience with, Manufacturing/Production, - this is required, unfortunately we cannot consider any other backgrounds such as IT recruitment/IT technical recruitment experience
- Extensive Full life cycle recruitment with proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and challenging environment in a global business
- Experience of niche skills sourcing across various geographies
- Stakeholder management/Business Partnering / proven track record of consulting
- Strong KPI/metrics focus, focusing on quality and getting it right first time
- ATS /CRM systems experience
- Chemicals/coatings recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Experience of working in a complex matrix organisation
- Cross-regional recruitment experience
- Learning & Development experience
- In-house recruitment experience
- Direct sourcing experience – LinkedIn, Naukri, etc
- Ability to manage and prioritise busy and varied workload
- Advanced internet skills (deep dive, x-ray)
- ATS/CRM systems experience (Taleo preferred)
- Stakeholder management/Business Partnering
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18bn billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas, now or in the future.