Are you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic centre of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing centre spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
The Research Associate will perform marketing and technical research into prospective and current customers including, but not limited to, the review of websites, mobile applications, electronic documents, and digital ads. Working closely with Monotype Imaging Inc.’s Legal team, the Research Associate will organize and maintain research files and prepare reports documenting issues of infringement or potential licensing gaps for Monotype Imaging Inc.’s and/or its partners’ intellectual property.
What we are looking for:
- Basic knowledge of Market Research concepts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft & Google Office products
- Quick Learner
- Strong communication skills and team player
You will have an opportunity to:
- Conduct brand marketing research
- Identify digital offerings across all applicable mediums (e.g. mobile applications, websites, digital ads, online marketing materials, etc.)
- Download and review digital assets using a variety of software applications
- Conduct forensic investigation of IP infringement matters, including technical analysis of hardware and software containing fonts.
- Organize and maintain research files using G-Suite applications
- Communicate results with Legal team in a timely fashion
- Preparation and reporting of statistical data regarding brand font use audits.
- Must have exposure on Market Research project.
Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.