Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources,
Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
The Resource Management Associate is responsible for the demand fulfillment of the Delivery Units assigned. The scheduler will be the single point of contact for the business for all staffing related requirements. He or she is responsible for providing timely information to facilitate future resourcing decisions on a monthly or quarterly basis i.e. hiring externally sourcing contractor’s transfer of staff among Operating Groups counseling out redundancy etc. This individual provides in-direct support to one or several clients in a client group and or one entity or geography or function.
- Demand: Provide the sourcing strategy within defined SLAs Validate the demands Update the criticality of demands in Abacus .High or Medium or Low.
- Identify and update the channels of fulfillment along with the Scheduling lead and Resource Mobilization Lead Supply
- Roll offs: Update accurate roll off information of the resources, Trade resources from within Account Groups Identify External supply from Recruitment Channel, Liaise with Recruitment team.
- Contract Management Team (CMT): Liaise with the CMT for contracting resources demand fulfillment
- Match supply with demand and shortlist suitable resources based on resume and discussion with the candidate
- Provide short-listed resources to the project and track to closure.
- Send lock requests or provide support for the Project Managers on sending the lock requests, Engagement with Business
- Hold weekly calls with the Delivery Unit leads and Delivery Group Leads on the demand fulfillment
- Develop impactful relationships with the business and provide proactive solutions on demand fulfillment System related activities
- Maintain the Soft lock limits
- Follow up with the projects on allocation of the resources
- Update the data base on the allocation of the resources
- Validate demands
- Capture resource related information - Change of location roll off details scheduling remarks.
Skills & Qualifications Required • 1-3 years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of the entities business strategy and objectives • Recruitment processes or policies • Headcount planning tools and principles .specifically those used within Accenture. • Project management tools and methodologies • HR and Recruiting system knowledge • Management information reporting principles • Understanding of productivity metrics service level agreement principles and vendor management principles • Team management tools and techniques including performance management and training Functional Skills • Strong Analytical skills • Influencing or negotiating • Project Management or Delivery • Relationship Building • Budgeting • Comfort with ambiguity. • Education-Postgraduate degree preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.