Location: Noida, South Asia, IN
Company: British Council
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Department/Country: ICC /BCMS India
Location of post: Noida
Pay Band: 4
Duration of job: FTC till Oct’21
Purpose of job:
To deliver a positive experience for all potential and existing British Council customers with an aim to maximise our business. The aim is to provide first time resolution to all customer enquiries over the phone, e mail and chat.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Proactively pick up calls and emails as per the agreed standards and be the first point of contact for the customer.
- Navigate meticulously to research on required information using available resources/applications
- Provide customers with accurate information and achieve first time resolution.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Route/Transfer calls to appropriate resource/channel if necessary while following agreed telephony etiquettes.
- Follow up with the concerned department/ customer to ensure the customer query has been resolved via email or phone.
- Update required tools (CRM, excel sheets etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
- Ensure schedule adherence for breaks, leaves etc as agreed with line manager.
- Ensure 100% attendance to all required and suggested trainings.
Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced level of English Communication Skills.
- Good Computer (MS office, typing and keyboard handling skills
- Preferred understanding of Contact Centre processes, reporting, MIS etc.
- Preferred knowledge of customer service principles and practices (Both Voice & E Mails related)
- 0 to 6 months experience in a call centre environment
- Preferred experience in a international Voice based/Blended process which includes Inbound / Outbound / Email / Backend processing
Closing date and time: Monday, April 26th, 2021 (23:59 CET)