Here is a great opportunity with one of the largest Ayurvedic sites in the USA, Australia, Canada and Europe where Venture Capitalists and other investors have invested > INR 44 crores in the firm!
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada.
The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the brand, analyzing and reporting on the brand's growth, developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product-marketing innovations to drive product growth. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
What you will do:
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions
- Analyzing and reporting on brand performance to determine ROI
- Monitoring market and consumer trends
- Developing pricing and distribution strategies
- Building as well as work with the brand's own team of creative professionals to deliver high performing creatives
- Working with the Media Buying Team to deliver the most optimum advertising asset s including Sales Pages and Ads for the brand
- Working with the product team closely to ensure the rapid growth of the brand
- Maintaining an internal P&L of the brand and be responsible for the overall growth and performance of the brand
What you need to have:
- MBA in Marketing from a Tier-1 Business School such as ISB, IIM, IMT, MDI etc.
- Minimum 7+ years' brand management or marketing experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational and management skills
Experience : 7 to 10 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 12,00,000 to 15,00,000