JD for Finance Executive
Are you looking to put your technical and business acumen to work at a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs? Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way shipments and assets get monitored around the world in real time. By providing an easy, trusted, on-demand service, we create new opportunities for people to unlock efficiencies, gain more security, achieve improved levels of collaboration, and receive actionable information. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in Silicon Valley, India, Germany, Mexico,
Brazil and UK we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their shipments than ever thought possible. Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom.
Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, really smart people who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up. If this excites you too, then consider joining us.
As Finance Executive, you will own the key reports and business metrics of Roambee’s 2 geos: Germany and UK.
This role reports to the Manager Accounts & Finance.
Your area of responsibility:
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements according to generally accepted accounting principles
- Manage account payables.
- Develop and maintain relationship with, banks and help company with all types of banking.
- Post business transactions in the Global Accounting software (; creditors; property, plant and equipment).
- Ensure timely compliances of all key business reports.
- Prepare financial/business reports e.g. cash flow, inventory etc. for internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with other department to ensure adherence to finance calendar
- Work on our planning process and help shape the strategies and tactics in the finance area.
- Bring your ideas into a company's mix and objectively evaluate their efficacy and success.
What we’re looking for:
- Business-related studies with a specialization in financial accounting, tax, controlling or something similar.
- Fair knowledge/understanding of GAAP and tax laws
- High proficiency in in MS Office and experience with ERPs.
- 5 years of work experience as an accountant in preparing of financial statements according to GAAP.
- Outstanding ability to convert theoretical knowledge into practical skills and reasoning.
- Outcome-orientated and ability to show initiative and responsibility.
- Good at structuring, prioritizing your work and you show responsibility towards your tasks.
- Teamwork, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills should all be among your strengths as well as intercultural competency and a high work-load tolerance.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You have excellent English communication skills in writing and speaking.
- Strong people management skills
- Interest or experience in supply chain management or transportation and logistics a big plus!
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate.
Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level.
This job is located in Mumbai.
Roambee (www.roambee.com) puts you in control of goods and assets - indoors, outdoors, and in-transit - with sensor data monitoring, analytics, alerts, and automated response. Our services are on-demand and CAPEX-free; you only pay for what you monitor.
More than 300 global enterprises have chosen Roambee to improve product velocity, compress order-to-cash cycles, and forecast demand accurately. We are continuously investing in AI and data analytics to make trusted business recommendations. Our cloud platform is powered by purposefully built multi-sensor IoT hardware and clever use of global connectivity options to monitor at scale, while Robotic Process Automation (RPA) automates processes for transparent business operations. With a 60+ strong global partner network, Roambee has created a strong business eco-system for visibility.
Roambee is headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA with regional offices in Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, South Africa, UAE, India, and Malaysia that cater to the worldwide customer and partner base.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.