Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Work in a global team as a team member with significant responsibilities and ownership of Electronics Circuit Design and Product Development. The responsibilities include Analog, Digital and Power supply circuit design, simulation, schematic entry, component selection, error budgeting, building proto and verifying, testing and documentation. Will be working along with various teams such as simulation, drafting, ECAD, evaluation, manufacturing, marketing. Additional responsibilities include technical report generation, documentation and progress reporting.
It is also expected that the candidate would develop technical expertise in selected product line and develop proposals/growth ideas & work for improving the product line.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in Analog, Digital and Power supply circuit design and product development.
- Experience in Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits design, low noise Power Supply design, LDO and DC-DC converters, transfer function modeling, instrumentation & interface circuit design.
- Hands-on experience to design circuits with op-amps, transistors, MOSFET, linear and switching regulators and Analog Filter Design.
- Experience in basic circuit simulation using PSPICE/SABER.
- Strong knowledge in Thermal & Reliability analysis and error budgeting etc
- Strong knowledge in DFMEA, Root Cause Analysis, Worst Case Analysis and thermal and derating analysis
- Hands on Experience in Prototype development, Functional Testing, Environmental Testing, EMI/EMC testing, DO160G testing and certifications.
- Hands on Experience with Digital Oscilloscopes/ Network Analyzers/ Emulators/ Debuggers/ Function Generators, Pulse Generators, etc
- Experience in PCB schematics & layout design tools (Mentor Graphics).
- Knowledge of Design for manufacturability, assembly & testing expertise.
- Conceptualize the product and translate the requirements into CTQs for design
- Predict and quantify technical risks in the project.
- Having cross functional expertise is an added advantage.
- Demonstration of usage of six sigma tools in projects is essential - GB certification preferred
- Should have strong analytical and communication skills.
7 - 10 years of Industry Experience.
- JOB ID: HRD121285
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 15000
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt