Registered Nurse - (21001886)
- Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
- Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
- Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel in providing for patient total needs.
- Evaluate her work periodically.
- Report and document all accident / indicants in which she is involved.
- Perform extra duties when called upon especially on an emergency.
General Nursing Duties:
- Recognizes and analyze the patient’s needs.
- Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
- Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
- Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
- Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
- Evaluate her performance in relation to effectiveness of care provided.
- Maintain appropriate patient care records.
- Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care and practice.
- Thinks and acts promptly in emergency situations.
- Keeps her knowledge up to date.
- Give health teaching to the patients and family members.
- Assist with ward teaching where necessary.
- Pursue own professional development.
Specific Unit Related Nursing Care:
- Have adequate knowledge of admission protocol (Admission of patient).
- Have good communication skill.
- Have basic knowledge of the Diagnosis of Patient and implementation of Nursing Care Plan.
- Have knowledge of patient needs including pediatrics drug calculations.
- Have knowledge on Medication management including the 5 rights and calculations.
- Inserts IV cannula, adult and paediatric.
- Draws Blood Sample.
- Assist in activities of daily living including sponge bath, assistance with shower,.
- To Receive/Transfer and/or Discharge of Patient, including patient education.
- Provides pre operative care as per hospital policy.
- Prepares patients for various diagnostic procedures.
Performs all other tasks as required by the department.
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery / Orthopaedics.
Technical Competencies :
- Basic Computer Skill.
- Good technical Knowledge and skills in Nursing.
- Carries out all instructions effectively.
Behavioral Competencies :
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Apollo Heart and Kidney Hospitals- Waltair Main Road - Vizag No.10-50-80 Waltair Main Road Vizag 530002
Job: Registered Nurse
Organization: Apollo Heart & Kidney Hospitals – Waltair-Vizag
Job Posting: May 3, 2021