Chief Radiographer - Radiology - (21001863)
To ensure that all the equipment’s are in proper working conditions and in case of any problem inform Medical Physicist/Biomedical Engineer.
- To check the image quality of the films are good.
- To ensure that the wastage of films are minimized and within the limits.
- To give on the job training for the new radiographers.
- To ensure the rooms and equipment are clean
- To ensure the staff posted in the respective areas for duty are present and sufficient
- To prepare the duty roster for radiographers
- The permission and change of duty is applied by the staff of radiology.
- To prepare the statistical detail of the cases and films used.
- To ensure the speeding up of films being reported and dispatched on time
- To work as a faculty member in the PG Diploma courses offered by Apollo Hospitals.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient and staff safety rules.
- To perform any work / job as and when assigned by the superior
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Apollo Hospitals - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore 154/11 Bannerghatta Road, Opp. IIM Bangalore 560 076
Job: Chief Radiographer
Organization: Apollo Hospitals - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore
Job Posting: May 3, 2021