Process Associate - Reinsurance-INS008024
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Reinsurance
- You should be responsible to operate in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
- You are required to perform with strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
- You should react positively and effectively to needs of handling volume spikes (usually at quarter & Year ends)
- You shall be willing to work flexible and varying shifts through the year
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.com/ BBA/BA/ BSC (Any Non – Tech Graduate)
- Freshers are eligible
- Prior Underwriting Service in Reinsurance /Insurance company experience preferred
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language- both written and oral
- Experience in Insurance client will be an added advantage
- P&C; Insurance experience
- Preferred Certification in Insurance & Reinsurance e.g. LM1, LM2, IIA & ARE
- Good in Analytical skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location India-Gurgaon
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting May 3, 2021, 5:48:49 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time