Process Associate - Billing & Reconciliation-INS007988
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate - Billing & Collections
- Collect the delinquent amount from the customer over the phone or take promises from them on making the payment
- Cash management including detailing, application, transfers, write-off etc.
- Make collection to the customers,
emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests also Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund and Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution
- Provide payment plans basis customer requirement
- Proven experience!
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Good customer handling skills
- High Energy level!
- Good knowledge of Excel
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location India-Noida
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting May 3, 2021, 5:57:03 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time