For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a Trainee – PQA to join our growing Quality team in Bengaluru. In this role you be responsible for Analyzing customer URS, reviewing Project Quality Plan, reading P & ID, MCL. Preparing of Operation manual, supporting for complete documentation for Systems, Quality Assurance to satisfy the customers as per market needs, Understanding Bio-Pharmaceutical market requirement all around the world which is developing day by day.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Integrate with cross functional teams
- Take over tasks with high energy and motivation
- Responsible for generation and implementation of qualification protocols.
- Work on dedicated projects in a structured and goal-oriented way; deliver on time
- Build strong networks within the company to understand business and culture in detail
- Timely and accurate completion of work assigned within project schedule.
- Collect any available information helping them to decide on whether to go on with the employment after the trainee program
- Make her-/himself visible to key people who are involved in people decisions
What will convince us:
- Diploma/Engineering/Any degree (Mechanical/ Biotech/Biochemistry)
- Willingness and ability to work in projects
- Basic computer skills like MS office, Excel, word.
- Ability to integrate in multi-cultural teams
- Ability to handle various tasks in parallel
- Structured and analytical approach
- English, Hindi, and local language
Why Sartorius | Advantages
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Ambitious goals and significant growth: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.