“Artificial Intelligence is the new Electricity”- Andrew Ng. In our journey to accomplish the goal of making skill of AI & ML available for all, you will have a very important role to play in making
learning experience of students better. You will have a take on improving and upgrading the content, delivery method, projects and case studies as per the latest trends of AI & ML in the market. You will work closely with the faculties, management, industry experts and students for ensuring a great learning experience is delivered to students.
Job Description :
- Help Great Learning develop and deliver a world-class hybrid and online learning programs on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Work with various faculty members to develop high-quality content, learning resources, projects and assessments for such programs.
- Develop high-quality content in the areas of AI and ML that can be used for various purposes such as labs, competitions, learning evaluations, capstone projects, hackathons etc.
- Keep yourself continually up to date with the latest developments in the areas of AI and ML technologies, toolkits and frameworks and bring them into our learning programs.
- Help identify and recruit other experts in AI and ML both in India and globally.
- Write articles, papers, and other publications to showcase our intellectual capital and capabilities.
- Mentor, solve students’ queries and guide learner teams working on projects in AI and ML.
- Assisting in the management of technical infrastructure needed to support training delivery
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning concepts like Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer vision & Recommendation systems.
- Extensive experience in working with python libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Scikit learn, Seaborn etc.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning concepts like ANN, CNN, and RNNs using libraries like Keras, Tensorflow is highly preferred or there should be a willingness to learn deep learning concepts as part of the role.
- Prior experience in teaching or training groups is also preferred
- Strong communication skills- both spoken and written
- High energy, enthusiastic about training and developing others
- Strong written, presentation, and facilitation skills, with obsessive attention to detail