AISPL - Telangana
- Minimum of four years of office management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and SharePoint are desired
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Amazon is seeking for an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated Office Administrator to assist AISPL (Amazon Internet Services Private Limited) support business in India.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills,
and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, space planning,etc)
- Acting as a liaison for the support sites
- First point of contact for visitors and vendors, including managing building access and assist local and global teams in information gathering and communicating up to date information.
- Plan in-house or off-site events like group events, celebrations and conferences
- Interfacing with Human Resource and Employee Resource Center team and coordinating Employee Training activities
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status