Req ID: 36384
Location: Bangalore, IN
Location: Bangalore, India
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software.
Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the project manager
- Responsible for Project planning & tracking, in terms of scope, resources & budget (work plan, project Dashboard, plan vs. actual, invoice life cycle etc...)
- Promote efficiency and improvement to processes
- Responsible for project timeline, resources allocation
- Responsible for identifying needs / Risks and allocating the appropriate resources in order to meet project deadlines
- Coordinate between the project units (Design, Dev, QA etc..)
- First degree in Industrial engineering – must (Commerce/Engg graduate with good Ms-Office skills and PMO experience)
- 5+ years’ experience in PMO activities such as Planning & Control and Budget management - must
- High analytical skills & good attitude
- relevant background in software / Hi-Tech companies - must
- Excellent English - must
- Presentation skills - ability to create & deliver presentations - must
- Deep knowledge of Excel and all Office applications – must
- MS Project Knowledge or Sciforma – familiarity with EPM solution – must
- Personal skills: Independent worker, thinks outside the box, presentable, excellent interpersonal skills