JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations,
non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Center of Excellence (CoE), located in Bangalore, is strategically placed to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
At JPMorgan Chase, Commercial Banking ("CB") is a top provider of banking services to wholesale clients from small businesses to large, complex businesses with domestic and international needs. CB is comprised of Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI), Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI), Real Estate Banking, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development Banking. Commercial Banking is making significant investments across our business to improve how we interact with our clients in every way.
CCBSI group is a corporate banking organization focusing on companies with revenues between $500mm and $2B which require traditional banking services and investment banking products. The group partners with investment bankers, credit and other internal product partners to offer customized financing solutions to corporate clients. Our competitive advantage is that we cover our markets in a truly unique way - our corporate bankers and investment banking partners work together to build relationships with our clients and offer tailored solutions, ranging from cash management to raising capital and structuring complex financial products. Our internal business partners include Investment Banking, Corporate Derivatives Marketing and Asset and Wealth Management, among others.
The Finance & Business Management team supports the CCBSI sales organization through numerous strategic initiatives and advisory responsibilities, spanning from financial planning and analysis to general business process support and sales reporting.
CCBSI India team partners with US teams to support overall strategy for CCBSI franchise. Legal Entity Controllers are responsible for timeliness, completeness and accuracy of financial statements, financial, regulatory and management reporting for their legal entities. CCBSI India will be providing support by understanding the processes involved and bring an automated solution at a holistic level to create efficiencies.
This is a new techno functional role and we are seeking talented candidates for the position of Associate in CCBSI Planning and Analysis team based in Bangalore. This team functions as an internal financial planning and analysis group responsible for delivering highly quantitative, qualitative reports and analytics that support bankers, sales, and senior management.
This position will be responsible for understanding the framework and automating the processes end to end using suitable tools such as Alteryx. Specific responsibilities are outlined below:
- Own and manage end to end automation using Alteryx of LE Reporting processes including identifying key report metrics, data aggregation/trend analysis
- Serve as the primary LE reporting resource by supporting ad-hoc analyses, proposing data management solutions, and leading process improvement initiatives for LECs
- Become SME by working with data domain partners to form a comprehensive view of data availability
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve, enhance BAU reporting deliverables using digital tools, process re-engineering skills, innovation, automation etc.
- Stakeholder Management across regions/teams - share best practices, leverage common tools and processes where feasible, e.g. Partner with cross LOB teams, other COEs such as Dashboard factory, robotics, and Tech teams
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in business analytics, process improvements, project management
- Bachelor's degree in technology required; MBA or related Master's Degree is a plus
- Ability to perform requirements gathering, data reconciliation, and prototype development with Agile methodology
- Hands-on experience with Alteryx or similar modern business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Exposure to SQL (preference in MS SQL Server and Apache Hive / Impala) or other data analysis tools (Python / R) is a plus
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge (VBA, PitchPro is a plus)
- Familiarity with internal JPMC data systems (e.g. Client Central, CKC) is a plus
- Should be flexible with EMEE shifts
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.