Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Client Onboarding Coordinator
LifeWorks supports the total health and well-being of over 35 million lives worldwide with our clinical expertise, global presence and digital well-being platform. We empower healthier, happier,
and more productive employees by combining our award-winning Employee Assistance Program with proactive wellness solutions in a digital ecosystem that helps them prevent and manage issues and concerns about family, health, life, money, and work.
As a Global Employee Engagement Platform serving tens of thousands of companies and millions of employees worldwide, LifeWorks uses innovative technology and mobile-first user experience to deliver a Total Wellbeing Solution that people and companies - such as Aviva, Burberry, Walgreens, Expedia, Intel and Nestlé Canada - love to use.
Our employees have access to the same high-quality well-being support and resources provided to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that inspires innovation, connection and collaboration while also supporting your growth and development both personally and professionally. We value difference-makers, and individuals and teams who bring high energy, passion, and a relentless commitment to excellence to their roles.
The Client Onboarding Coordinator plays an integral part of customer success management by ensuring contracted services are delivered seamlessly to organizational clients & their employees. The Client Onboarding Coordinator is part of our global Contracts Administration team and is responsible for liaising with numerous departments within the Integrated Health Solutions line of business to guarantee client accounts are initiated accurately, and subsequently maintained in a timely, precise manner. Contracts Administration is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service efficiently and professionally in our client management system.
- Support the Sales and Customer Success Management (CSM) teams with initial set up of net new clients, maintenance of client database records throughout the client contract lifespan (i.e., ongoing updates to the database for all LifeWorks contract parameters), and account terminations
- Perform regular quality assurance checks in the Client Management database to maintain data integrity and consistent quality in all client accounts
- Accountability for following and managing all governance checks and procedures in place to meet compliance regulations for financial and operational data checks (i.e., Posting documentation in the system for all accounts, managing fields in Unify responsible for revenue)
- Act as a go-to resource for both internal and external stakeholders for any account-related inquiries
- Participate in meetings and special projects with other departments as required
- Support Implementation Management team with onboarding of new clients (direct or reseller/partner clients)
- Provide backup support to other team members as required and/or requested
- Consult with Sales/CSM/Finance stakeholders to ensure client account set up reflects correct reporting needs, billing groups and product structure as outlined in each client contract agreement
- Advanced knowledge of internal client database is required to support business growth and direction to CSM teams when needed
Succeeding as a Client Onboarding Coordinator will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a relevant field preferred
- 2-4 years of data entry, administrative and/or client support work experience in a corporate environment (relevant internship, or summer student work experience is acceptable)
- EFAP & Human Resources industry experience would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organization and prioritization skills
- You are comfortable communicating with both internal and external stakeholders in a consultative role to assist with managing contractual obligations from an operational and systems perspective
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, handling a wide variety of request types
- You’re a dedicated, flexible, collaborative team member who demonstrates initiative and independence
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity and are a strategic thinker
Job Grade: MS2
LifeWorks is a global leader in delivering technology-enabled solutions that help clients support the total wellbeing of their people and build organizational resiliency.
By improving lives, we improve business. Our solutions span employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefits administration, retirement and financial consulting, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs over 6,000 employees who work with some 24,000 client organizations that use our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com.