JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s Digital Team strives to provide consistent, integrated Internet applications that are intuitive, dependable and easy to use for all customers. Our online sites are among the top ranked in the industry. We support mobile, public and secure Internet sites (across devices) for all JPMorgan Chase lines of business, including: Auto Lending, Business Banking, Card Services, Commercial Banking, Education Finance, Home Lending, Investing, Private Bank, Private Client Services, Retail and Treasury. We have more than 400 professionals located in US and India, including senior business strategists, developers, infrastructure and architecture specialists, information architects, usability professionals,
interactive designers, editors, producers and other project support and operations staff.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability using digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Digital Production Manager
Digital Production Manager is a senior role responsible for managing the Content Management Team located in India. This position provides leadership in guiding, planning, implementing, evaluating, and modifying administrative processes and operational procedures related to assigned department. Runs disciplined performance, promotion and compensation processes; maintains oversight of team's activities. Challenges the status quo, seeks diverse thinking and drives change; anticipates and manages disruption in the industry/market.
Digital Production Manager is responsible for implementing change, evolving the process, business or function, and managing risk controls. Also has overall responsibility and accountability for providing leadership, foster a collaborative and inclusive environment that supports growth and development. Leverages business knowledge and technical expertise to challenge assumptions and operating models. Provides thought leadership/advice and engages in constructive debate.
Digital Production Manager is responsible for Corporate Location Strategy (CLS), technology and infrastructure owner & escalation POC, year-end compensation planning, hiring, procurement, employee engagement activities & budget planning, maintain Digital working culture and POC for ATC India Charter for Digital Business.
Digital Production Manager is responsible for pushing the boundaries for better functioning and evolution of Content and related processes. The Manager will establish, monitor, evaluate, and modify processes, procedures, and/or standards, ensuring alignment with the values, goals, and objectives.
Drives Digital Employee Engagement, performance, highlight talent, develop teams and create a growth path to retain top talent. Assesses & addresses needs related to staff capability and staffing levels, focusing on current and anticipated demands and monitors work demands to support well-being. Creates a shared agenda, builds team morale, manages conflict and celebrates success.
Working hours: 2.30 - 11.30 PM IST
Desired qualifications are as follows:
- 15 + years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Experienced in creating and implementing strategies.
- Thinks and Acts Strategically, innovates and drive results.
- Requirement gathering and detailed understanding of the needs of the assigned group from the business and technical perspective
- Experienced Delivery management and capacity planning.
- Experienced in creating roadmaps and implementing strategies
- Experienced in Performance, People and Process ownership and management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making, project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience in managing processes and team(s)
- Experience in owning & leading projects through projects impacting content
- Experienced in client interactions, stakeholder management and delivery management
- Experienced in managing Change controls
- Ownership of interactive demos and Accessibility Training modules
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Content Management Systems
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery, JAVA, ADA, SEO
- Works under minimum direction and uses independent judgment in decision-making
- Experience with the Internet and/or Internet-related technologies
- Good understanding of inter-organizational dynamics
- Excellent multitasking ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and facilitates meetings
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goal
- Presentation/facilitation skills desirable
- Must work well in a geographically dispersed team environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.