JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
'Asset and Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure' (AWMPI) is comprised of a global management team who specialize in -
- Production Support (Application Services Delivery)
- Technology Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering
- Distributed Computing Infrastructure Support
- End User Technology
- Infrastructure Solutions Management
WM PB - Devops Rapid Response Team
This position is for Production Support "DevOps Rapid Response" role in Asset & Wealth Management - Domestic Private Bank. The individual will support production/application activities for all Batch and Middleware applications. This position is based in Mumbai, India
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- The Production Support Analyst will handle the day-to-day application support activities for Domestic Private Bank, its Applications and its overnight batches.
- Candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, Infrastructure, App Dev teams and other production support teams within the organization
- The role needs to be able to support the batches/applications on weekdays and support weekend hygiene patches and post code change validations hence will require candidate to work in shifts (Morning & Afternoon IST Timings).
- Perform timely escalation of critical issues and proactively identify patterns of recurring issues to improve production stability
- Lead problem resolution and conduct root cause analysis and establish processes that will help incident prevention.
- Remediation of Information Risk Gaps within applications
- The role requires the ability to provide rapid response to queues of incidents, participate in root cause analysis (RCA) efforts, assists with building up knowledge base articles and documentations.
- Participates in the Incident and Problem Management processes as a resolver accountable for root cause analysis, resolution and reporting.
- Automate manual tasks and streamline processes using scripts and scheduling tools.
- Requires a hands on person with strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Communicating via phone and email with users and stakeholders to review issues and determine solutions
- The individual will be responsible to ensure that the applications met their required service levels and are the most stable and best performing application in the industry. He/she will be responsible to support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of these applications. This person will need to have flexible work hours as we have weekend support (rota) and adhoc support requirement to cover implementation/migration/ holidays etc.
- Candidate must be demonstrating a willingness to learn new technologies and business processes as required.
- 5+ years' experience in an application support or technology support and be familiar with DevOps model.
- Strong Sybase, Oracle PL/SQL coding / debugging skills.
- Strong understanding of ETL logic - Informatica, Pentaho
- Experience with UNIX/Perl/Python scripting.
- Hands on Experience with Autosys/Job Scheduler tools, splunk monitoring.
- Understanding of cloud architecture, Big Data and Data Science concepts.
- 1+ Years of development experience.
- Strong monitoring, analytical and escalation skills.
- Strong debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Experience in supporting Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Expertise in trouble shooting and resolving database performance bottlenecks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise in incident and problem management procedures
- Experience working with UNIX & Windows Environments.
- Result oriented and highly flexible individual, able to work with minimal supervision.
Good to have:
- 1+ year Experience in Informatica PowerCenter tool.
- 1 + years of work experience in a web-based distributed client server environment
(J2E, IBM's WebSphere, MQ, Mule)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) basic course
- Knowledge of financial products and core banking processes.
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity working with geographically dispersed teams
- Background in systems project life cycle, with emphasis on systems analysis and
Software support. The candidate must have hands-on application support experience and be
Familiar with DevOps model.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task /change focus quickly
Job Grade - 601
Job Code - IT1107
Job Family - Applications Support
Location - Mumbai , India
Mail Code - ILT-0202
Building - 32183 - L&T; Business Park
Cost Center: 269182 PB TECH OPERATE - DOM INDIA
Local Cost Center: 063985 - PB TECH OPERATE DOM IND IBT013JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.