About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Supply Chain Management consists of Sourcing, Procurement, and Analytics. Team supports multiple lines of Business globally.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Sourcing team to support the negotiation and review of contracts and other legal documents. You will interact closely with multiples lines of business.
Supports strategic sourcing strategies and contract negotiations
- Understands basic contract principles and drafts standard contract terms and conditions.
- Involve in end-to-end Contract Management
- Analyzes contract data to identify cost savings opportunities and analyze the most advantageous offer
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Draft and negotiate Master Agreements, Statement of Works, Change Orders, Amendments and similar contracts
- Evaluate business practices and procedures from sourcing contracts perspective
- Research vendor contracts to identify existing relationships, rights, risks and obligations
- Perform basic analysis of prices, discount rates, delivery dates, travel charges, previous performances
- Perform contract terminations
- Evaluate vendor responsibility and performance
- Perform work in terms of objectives and prioritize the tasks in line with the SLAs
- Provide additional assistance with new or unusual assignments
- Obtain contract approvals from relevant stakeholders
- Escalate when required during contract negotiations
- Communicate with LOB and other Key Stakeholders through e-mail and phone calls
- Maintain, track and update all required data
Market Skills and Certifications
- Law graduate with experience of 3 to 5 years in review, drafting and negotiation of legal terms in contracts
Familiar with Sourcing
- Knowledge in supply chain management
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.