Project Support Representative
Job Title: Managed Services Project Associate
Reporting To: Managed Services Manager
Staff Reporting: None
Location: India (Gurgaon)
To provide administrative support for SHL’s Managed Service Project Management Team, supporting a range of products and services for all territories from the Global Customer Service Centre (GCSC).
To provide 2nd line support to clients, processing internal requests received via the Managed Services Project Management Team.
To extract data from SHL’s Talent Management systems to produce accurate and timely summaries to be presented to clients.
- To respond to all incoming enquiries in line with published Service Level Agreements (SLAs), aiming for first time resolution wherever possible. These tasks include but are not exclusive to:
- Administration of online, and offline solutions, including generation of reports and status updates and perform against key KPIs and Quality measures.
- Running standard and complex projects across multiple platforms.
- Ensuring all milestones are delivered according to SLA agreements.
- To understand the organization structure and to liaise and build strong relations with internal teams, locally and remotely.
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- To build a strong knowledge of the functionality of SHL Talent Management Systems.
- To undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
- Copying with pressure and setbacks
- Planning and organizing
- Following instructions and procedures
- Presenting and communicating information
- Working with People
- Excellent at checking detail – content, consistency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Experience and comfort analyzing and managing data
- Experience of working as a member of a team
- Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Weekend support where required
- Solid experience within a customer delivery environment
- Previous experience of working to targets/SLAs
- Experience working in a process driven environment
- Experience of working with a global and international organization
- Working with Shift patterns
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
What SHL can offer you
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL.
SHL is an equal opportunity employer.