Manage the day-to-day activities on our digital channels, as well as assist in the execution and management of digital marketing projects across owned, earned and paid channels. Key duties will include management of social media strategy implementation and day-to-day activities, website content, SEO and UX recommendations based on best practice, rolling out integrated campaigns as well as assisting with digital innovation projects and paid media where applicable. The role also involves performance measurement of our web assets, inclusive of development of landing pages, and assistance with testing, tracking and analytics for continuous optimization as well as social listening and reporting.
You will also have the opportunity to create and manage campaigns in US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Dubai and Australia.
- Market & data analysis: Analysing the market, target audience and segmentation requirements to build a successful marketing strategy
- Marketing campaigns: planning and executing innovative and measurable lead generating, event marketing plans and campaigns across a range of channels
- Email marketing: Developing and executing email marketing campaigns
communicating the unique brand message, scheduling, email design & layout, email list management, etc.
- Digital marketing: planning and executing effective digital marketing campaigns
- Media partnership development: Researching, identifying and establishing partnerships to increase brand awareness and revenue
- Experimentation: in collaboration with the team, you will design experimentation framework (A/B Testing), analyse results and execute your recommendations to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Social media management: executing creative social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Website management: creating and managing high impact websites/landing pages that generate leads
- Analytics & Reporting: Providing campaign analysis and reporting using dashboards
- SEO: Monitor daily SEO activity by using the available tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in PPC Marketing across LinkedIn, Facebook and other digital platforms
- Must have proven attention to detail, be analytical, and results-driven
- Proven ROI driven results in SEM and other PPC avenues
- Strong understanding of SEO (Indexing, Content and Keyword research)
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B testing + Personalization
- Experience in using data-driven methodologies through the use of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Experience with building and designing dashboards, connecting multiple data sources and presenting insights
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital campaigns end-to-end
- Experience developing multichannel digital marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing, Visual Communications or relevant equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to identify customer insights through collection of business data
- Experience using Wordpress and Squarespace - preferred, but not essential
- Experience in MailChimp or similar email marketing platforms
- Understanding of current trends in digital technology and digital marketing