Axcess Consultancy Services
Job Profile:- Program Advisor ( Inside Sales Associate- US process )
Salary:- 8 to 14 Lac.
Experience:- 2 to 6 Exp.
Qualification:- B.tech/ B.E
Working Days:- 5 days
Additional Comments :
Need Inside Sales folks who have experience in B2C/B2B /Software Sales/SAAS Sales/ IT Products & Services Sales experience to target customers in North America, Canada, EMEA markets. -
Should have very good communication & convincing skills
- There would be lot of candidates who are into lead generation and cold calling. We need sales people who can close deals and make conversion happening. Lead Generation candidates will not match or fit into our job role.
- The Inside Sales team is primarily responsible to talk to warm leads and close the sale. No cold calling, lead generation is done by Inside Sales team.
- Lead generation is taken care by a separate marketing team in our company. Inside Sales team will only engage people who are already interested in our learning program, give more information, clarify any doubts and make the sales conversion.
- B.Tech - Computers / MCA / M.Sc Computers
Any Relevant computer science education is mandatory. B.Tech + MBA is the best combination.
- Do not submit candidates who are with BA/B.Com/BBM/B.sc qualification. B.Sc - Computers / BCA can be considered.
- Apart from the compensation, we give very attractive sales incentives which is probably highest as per market standards.
Shift Time:- Night
Work Timings : PST Time zone ( US Timing )
We are looking for motivated and well-spoken Program advisors to join our sales team. The Program advisors will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets. To be successful as a Program advisor you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Program advisor should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Program Advisor Responsibilities:
Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads. Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities. Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email. Keeping up with product and service information and updates. Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM. Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services. Staying informed about competing products and services Upselling products and services. Researching and qualifying new leads. Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Program Advisor Requirements:
BE (Preferably Computer science), MCA preferred.
- 2 - 6 Years of previous experience in an inside sales position.
- Should have worked in rotational shifts.
- Proficiency in CRM software such as Fresh sales/Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.