MANAGEMENT RECRUITERS india FOR THEIR CLIENTS IN IT iNDUSTRY
Falabella is a multinational chain of department stores owned by Chilean multinational company S.A.C.I. Falabella, is the largest South American department store.
3 - 7 Years
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Information technology (IT)
At Falabella India, we are hiring an Engineer who is proficient in open source technologies on Node JS platform for all three different verticals of the conglomerate group – Falabella Retail, Sodimac Home Improvement and Tottus supermarket. You will focus on developing APIs which can scale,
Which interact with our client applications in a stable, intuitive and secure way. Build robust and easy to maintain APIs. You will partner with the team working on different layers of the platform and infrastructure, hence collaborative problem solving and quality product is key for this role.
• Engineering Graduate with 3 to 7 years of experience in software development.
• Knowledge and understanding of async non-blocking architecture
• Knowledge of creating REST-ful APIs.
• Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries.
• Experience in building high-volume transaction customer facing systems (preferred)
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Knowledge of packages BABEL,Webpack
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, No SQL DB] Soft Skills required
• Good communication skills Knowledge of frameworks such as Express, KOA is (preferred)
• Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
• Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
• Creative and innovative thinking is appreciated. Falabella India enables business strategy through the effective use of technology and innovation.
We are a key element in coding the future of the Falabella Group. Falabella is one of Latin America's leading integrated retailers, with operations in Chile, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil and Mexico. It operates five business units: department stores, home improvement, supermarkets, real estate and financial services (banking, insurance companies and travel). To work for us means to be part of a bigger picture, a place where you are exposed to not just one but five industries, a chance to learn a new language, it means opportunity for personal growth and career development. We believe in ownership. So if you think you are passionate, self-driven and feel comfortable dealing with abstract ideas, talk to us! We are eager to talk to you. Join us and get ready for an experience that will shape not only your career but also the way you see the world.
Sourcing guidelines (for sourcing partner reference only)
- Candidate will be required to take & clear a technical assessment (30-40 MCQs) before the resume is shared with client
- Mandatory skills required - Node Js.
- Relevant experience required in Mandatory skills – minimum 3 years.
- Preferred/ Nice to have skills - Coding acumen, Communication skills as they will work in global teams
- Source Location - Source candidates from Bangalore only.
- Interview process: 1 ANSR assessment + 1 Client assessment + 2-3 rounds of interviews
- Target companies: Retail and ecommerce exposure is preferred
- Notice Period: Not more than 2 months
- Education qualifications - BTech, MTech/BCA/MCA