Aryantech India Pvt LTD
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge for assigned product(s) / relevant therapeutic area(s) through attendance/ participation at key internal meetings/training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self-study of the national/international literature.
- Provide expert medical/scientific advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/technical information; contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers generated by the medical department (i.e. medical information packs, clinical expert reviews, etc).
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres; this will involve participating in scientific congresses, coordinating advisory boards, round-table meetings, discussion fora, etc.
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), where requested.
- Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant scientific societies meetings and conferences and develop summaries of key messages for use within the Company (e.g. key areas of scientific/company interest, new trends in diagnosis, monitoring and treatments in the therapeutic area, etc.)
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments; develop and update relevant training materials.
- Clinical Research Activities:
- Design and implement clinical research projects within defined standards and budgets (e.g. Phase IV, post-marketing clinical activities such as registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys, and PMOS studies).
- Provide the required oversight to manage review, approval, and conduct of IIS studies.
- Support the affiliate Clinical Research Department in the management of clinical studies, as appropriate (e.g. review new clinical study protocols, identifying potential investigators/sites, conducting feasibility surveys).
- Review and preparation of promotional material. Ensure the medical/scientific content is correct and fully compliant with Abbott s internal policies and guidelines.
- Provide medical/scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives, as required. Monitor the environment for competitive intelligence (e.g. product strategies, studies, commercial messages, positioning, etc.) and communicate, where appropriate, within the Company.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Abbott s policies and procedures and accepted standards of best practice.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES :
- Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Compliance Process Improvement Skills
- Problem/Conflict Solving Ability
- Priority Setting