Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 13/Feb/2020
Unposting Date: 19/Feb/2020
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Ensures delivery of business objectives through high-quality and fit-for-purpose solution design and end-to-end management of requirements across project lifecycle.
- Supports the project team in identifying and managing risks and issues and facilitates the effective handover of change to business-as-usual.
- Supports the successful delivery of projects and activities in the scope of project through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Clear understanding of Multi payroll business process.
- Alignment of future-state solution against business objectives and drivers as well as HR Design Principles.
- Thorough analysis of gaps between current- and future-state and clear definition of high-quality requirements (both technical and non-technical) that are intended to address these gaps and minimise changes and rework during delivery.
- Ensure all requirements are gathered, validated and covered in all relevant documents.
- Create & maintain detailed end to end process maps using specified Process Modelling tools of all HR processes.
- To apply the documentation standards across all processes.
- Identify potential opportunities for improvement of the processes.
- To support project implementation through documentation of ‘as is’ and design / document ‘to- be’ processes in collaboration with Process Design / Re-engineering team.
- Capture exceptions handled and Risk elements in each process
- Review process maps with all relevant stakeholders and ensure sign off from the process owner, within timelines.
- Manage process related changes
- Work collaboratively with in country service delivery team, ITO, group stake-holders & peers
- Effective facilitation of requirements prioritisation and planning resulting in agreement across all parties around technical and non-technical delivery scope and schedule
- Objective management of requirements changes, with a clear view of change request vs requirement defect vs testing defect definitions and focus on impacts and next steps
- Effective facilitation of decisions, with clearly outlined decision options and corresponding impacts/pros/cons
- Effective facilitation of handover to business-as-usual, including (but not limited to) knowledge base update, ongoing management of reporting/tracking
- Timely identification of risks and escalation of issues around project delivery (e.g. quality, resource, schedule), with proactive support given on the definition and subsequent execution of mitigation/resolution plans
- Engage GPS teams and assess the process impacts from operation perspective.
- Analysis of data and security / access management for respective deliverable.
- Effective and organised management of project documents and deliverables in SharePoint, aligning with Project Management Standards and, for technical delivery, System Delivery Framework.
- HR Process knowledge – Expertise
- Payroll Process knowledge – Expertise
- ERP System knowledge - Expertise
- Result orientation –Expertise
- Analytical ability – Expertise
- Judgment and Decision making – Operational
- Challenge and influence –Operational
- Teamwork & Leadership – Operational
- Customer orientation – Expertise
- UG/PG in Human Resources from institutes/universities of repute or work experience in payroll operation and projects
- Minimum of 8 years of experience and out of that minimum of 5 years work experience in the area of payroll specialist with in HR domain.
Essential Skills / Aptitude:
- PeopleSoft / SAP
- Payroll Product
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Multi tasking
- Planning & Organizing
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.