Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Chennai
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 13/Feb/2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To facilitate the Initiation & Follow up of Chargebacks / Retrieval Requests / Representments (& Other subsequent Cycles) to ensure meeting of Customer Timelines, Franchise Timelines and compliance of the relevant Franchise regulations & Internal Controls
1. Initiate Retrieval Requests / Fulfillments / Chargebacks / Representments / Pre-Arb / Pre-Compliance as per Advises / Instruction from Team Member
2. To Ensure proper maintenance of all Relevant Documentations / Reports and their Archival / Retrieval
3. To ensure timely processing of all relevant Financial Entries, related to the Chargeback process, into the Card Accounts of Customers
4. To ensure timely communications to Cardholders / Customer Services Representatives / Fraud & Risk Units / CPC Contacts & other related parties – all relevant information regarding Outstanding / Resolved Disputes
5. To ensure adherence to all the Sub Process Level requirements handled on a day-to-day basis
6. To record & maintain, all data on Daily / Periodic processing of disputes & execution of activities required for the MIS
7. Comply with the Regulations & Timelines of Visa / Master Franchise Network with respect to all Cycles of Chargebacks / Retrievals / Arbitrations / Compliance
8. Contribute to key initiatives of Productivity Improvement and Cost Reduction
9. Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
10. Comply with all applicable Rules / Regulations / Policies of the Company and the Group
11. Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and Reporting all suspicious Transactions to the Line Manager
12. Comply with Group / Country KYC Guidelines and adhere to the relevant Controls and Checks
13. All the incoming documents and subsequent cycles supporting documents should be maintained in workflow.
- OTHER TEAMS WITHIN THE GROUP, FOR EXAMPLE, INDIA FINANCIALS, TECHNOLOGY ETC, REGION CRT, FCU, FINOPS, ME SALES ETC
- CROWN WORLDWIDE MOVERS
- VISA / MASTER FRANCHISE CONTACTS
- OTHER BANKS CHARGEBACKS CONTACTS(ONLY KEY BANKS)
1. Timeliness / Turn Around Time
3. Customer Delight
4. Resolution of “NO RIGHTS” Cases
5. Vintage of Pending Items in GL Suspense Accounts
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.