Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 14/Feb/2020
Unposting Date: 28/Feb/2020
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- To handle inbound customer calls while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries or problem resolution keeping focus on SCB’s motto of customer Charter Policy.
- Handle inbound customer calls quickly and effectively, and take help from phone banking officers where necessary
- Sign up customers for I-Banking
- Route calls through IVR where applicable
- Maintain contact records to reflect current information
- Requests and complaints Turn around
- Promote cross sell of all banking products
- Maintain accuracy of information given to customers
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer charter.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without no mis-selling
- Use S2S palette to identify eligibility and register dispositions for analysis
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service orientation
- Willingness to learn additional products
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.