Loesche India Pvt. Ltd.
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of material master and data structure for online customer portal.
- Creation of material master data in SAP with high accuracy, completeness, and classification.
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of the data entered into the system.
- Creation of functional locations for in-house designs as well as bought-out machinery.
- Ensure proper hierarchy maintenance according to the process flow of the machinery.
- Knowledge of configuring Bill of Materials.
- Identification of the spare packages for Loesche assembles and including the same in the CS structure by coordinating with the machine design team in Germany.
- Identification of modifications done in projects and integrating those in the CS structure.
- Extraction of data using and subsequent analysis using MS office/related tools
- The experience between 2 to 5 years
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Exposure to SAP MM module
- Advantage of exposure in the Cement industry
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to think analytically, good communication skills, and ability to work in a team
- Precise and autonomous way of working
We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized, family-owned company
- Independent, versatile, and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on-boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions