Eurofins Central Laboratory
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries, operating more than 800 laboratories. Performing over 400 million tests every year, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Eurofins is one of the fastest growing listed European companies. Since its IPO on the French stock exchange in 1997, Eurofins’ sales have increased by 35% each year (in compound average) to over EUR 4.5 billion in 2019.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
POSITION TITLE: Process Associate
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
Process Associate F&A; will be part of BPO team supporting finance and accounting activities for our national service centres across the world. In this role the associate will manage transactional and reporting activities related to AP/AR/GL.
- Proven ability to work on transactional processes related to F&A.;
- Support AP invoice processing and ensure all transactions are completed on time with high accuracy.
- Ability to work on multiple transactional processes.
- Create process documents and monitor SLA’s for supporting projects.
- Maintain and improve key performance measures.
- Proactively manage customer issues related to the support requirement.
- Total experience of 2-3 years.
- Should have experience in managing Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable process.
- Should have good logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Should have passion to continuously learn and grow.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.