Swathi Business Solutions
Experience: 5 to 7 years
It would be Remote currently till the Pandemic ends after which you have to work from the client location mentioned above.
Our client is looking out for immediate & early joiners.
Shift : Night Shift (5.30PM - 2.30PM)
- Utilize, adhere, review and make recommendations to the existing Knowledge Management process based on identified industry best practices and processes
- Maintain and manage a Knowledgebase used to capture, store, and retrieve information and solutions for reuse by Contractor personnel, Third-Party Vendor(s), and Authorized Users.
- This Knowledge Database will enable the sharing of policies,
procedures, best practices, and methods to resolve Incidents among Contractor personnel, Third-Party Vendors(s), and Authorized Users.
- Regularly develop and update the central Knowledgebase with solutions and best practices as they are developed, including updates based on “lessons learned” and experience with similar technologies and problems for other customers.
- Participate in information exchange meetings between and among the teams, and/or Third-Party Vendor(s) to include the developing of Knowledgebase documents to be used towards improving end-to-end Incident Management.
- Leveraging a Knowledgebase to assist with the resolution of Incidents and the processing of Service Requests.
- Create and update Knowledgebase documents that are available online for Authorized Users in search of user self-help.
- Track the use of the Knowledgebase and report usage statistics to the WBG on a monthly basis
- Create awareness in the organization of the principles of knowledge management and how they can impact the performance of the organization.
- Work with leadership to establish KM as a priority business lever for the organization and develop means to legitimize and motivate the seeking and sharing of knowledge
- Create an awareness of the behaviors and culture needed to promote knowledge management and guide and support both individuals and teams in embracing a change in behavioral style, moving from data/information push to knowledge pull and sharing
- Work to ensure appropriate IT enablers for knowledge management .
- Create reporting, visualizations, and dashboards to guide and monitor our business and allow team members to take action quickly.
- Support data analysis, report generation, and capacity management processes and procedures. They will assist with developing, implementing, and maintaining Service Level Management, Capacity Management, and other operational reports.
- The Reporting Analyst will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of IT operations tasks, tools, and technologies and develop expertise related to ITIL methodologies.
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Bachelors degree in information technology, engineering, or a related field.
- At least three years’ experience working in IT service management, or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of IT service management software including ITIL and COBIT.
- Experience working with IT systems and software such as Solar Winds, Zabbix, and Nagios XI.
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and time management skills.
- Should possess excellent oral, written, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and supervision.
- Confident and effective communicator using various media
- A skillful listener with an open style; good at facilitating discussion
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, Excel, Smart Sheets
Good to Have:
- Demonstrates knowledge on Quality Management Program.
(i) Our client is looking at Immediate (or) Early Joiners.
(ii) Having LinkedIn profile will be a plus.
(iv) Being an immediate requirement interested candidates can share their resumes in word doc. format & the details are as below: