We focus on electrification, automation and digitalization, Siemens India stands for engineering perfection, innovation, and reliability. As one of the world’s biggest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure and energy solutions, automation and software for industry and is a leader in medical diagnosis. Siemens also provides business-to-business financial solutions, rail automation and wind power solutions.
Regional Learning Partner
Closely working with Stakeholders and Communities is a key task in our new governance function as the Orchestrator of the Siemens Learning Ecosystem. As Learning Partners, we are the interface to the businesses and communities.
We act as “Learning Ambassador”, “Enabler”, “Navigator and Connector” as well as “Strategic Consultant and Partner”.
Do apply if you’re that hardworking L&D; Professional for Siemens India.
Change the future with us
- As Learning Partner, the Global Learning World regional team and act as the interface to the assigned business for the topics of learning and growth on a regional scale.
- You will engage closely with business, HR, communications, product schools and further partners to craft the future of learning as part of the overall Siemens Learning Ecosystem and My Growth framework
- As ambassador, you strive to cultivate a growth attitude and learning culture by transforming the every day. You maintain and build relationships with key partners and influencers
- As trusted partner you consult the assigned business and communities with their current challenges, discuss strategic learning needs and co-create strategic learning initiatives
- To enable strategic steering and decision making you demonstrate learning data and analytics and consult on relating measures accordingly
- Furthermore, you enable and engage with regional functional and expert communities to become part of the Learning Ecosystem and to help them foster learning in their area of responsibility in sustainable ways.By connecting dots, you enable synergies within the communities as well as the entire Siemens Learning Ecosystem.
- All in all, the scope will range from being ambassador, trusted partner and strategic consultant, up to enabler and navigator for your key partners throughout our Learning Ecosystem with all its players and business models
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- You’ve 9 years to 15 years of experience having worked in large organization in L&D; domain & Consulting. You have strong academic track record in either business strategy, business development, learning & development, or related fields.
- An existing network as well as profound experience and understanding of business will help you to be successful from the first day.
- You bring a proven track record in consulting, transformation management, community management and relationship management. You are a trusted partner on all hierarchies, including working on eye-level with senior leaders
- You enjoy working and shaping the new Learning Ecosystem for business growth and success. Growth attitude and technology with purpose are core beliefs reflected in your close interaction with internal and external players in a global and cross-functional environment
- An excellent understanding of all relevant areas of learning and learning technology combined with your critical thinking and business focus enable you to make the difference.
- You bring strong analytical thinking with the ability to derive insights from in-depth-data analyses. You have the ability to connect dots and benefit from your existing experience in engaging with communities in intercultural environment.
- You are curious, inclusive, motivated, and committed to try new things, learn and push innovations forward. You also enjoy using technology for transforming the every day. Business fluent English skills round off your profile.
- Differentiating Competencies:- Entrepreneurial spirit, Teamwork & Collaboration Learning Consulting & Partner Management, Strategic Mindedness & Critical thinking, Analytics, Digital Literacy.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Kharghar (Mumbai), where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us at: : https://new.siemens.com and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time