Healthcare Hiring Firm
An US based clinic is in need of a Telephone Operator to work remotely (Work from Home) anywhere from India.
- Telephone Operator Services: Perform the following functions during normal business hours of the clinic.
- Assist callers with Business Directory listings.
- Perform Business Directory updates and verification.
- Dial assistance.
- Offnet and call redirection.
- Assist telecom work center with bridge scheduling assignments.
- Maintain official post calling roster.
- Maintain post phone book.
- Assist with Remedy queue management of VIP, Priority, and emergency call routing and notification for all work centers
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent communication in English (US accent preferred)
- Possess good listening and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a courteous and professional manner with customers, co-workers, and community.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
- Are you available to start immediately?
- Do you own a computer / Laptop with high speed internet connection?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Telephone Operator: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 4 years (Required)
- English (US Accent) (Required)