Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Job Description: QES (Test & Certification Engineer)
Experience: 4-7 years
Hardware Engr II
1. Understand the product design and its end application.
2. Understand the HW/ SW/ FW implementation and define the test scenarios.
3. Interact with engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret test for products, systems, components, or modifications.
4. Support product testing from conceptualization thru development phases.
5. Support Identification of lab infrastructure requirements for project timely.
6. Assist development and operations with diagnosis,
troubleshooting and resolution of performance issues.
7. Product Certification.
1. Experience in defining HW Test strategy/ Test plans/ Test cases and Test execution for validating RF-Router & Modems (2G,4G, CAT-M1& NB-IoT) which are integrated part of products like water, Gas & Electricity meter. Must validate product to meet global certification standards that covers RED, Safety & EMC/ ENV directive and requirements. Experienced in various carrier certifications like Verizon, AT& T, PTCRB & BELL -40%
2. Knowledge of Electronics and Electrical circuits. 25%
3. Knowledge of Analog and Digital Electronics/Sensors working principle-10%
4. Knowledge of different IO interfaces -10%
5. Knowledge of uC and uP architectures -10%
6. Knowledge of product development process.-5%
1. Knowledge in Wireless Domain (Different Wireless protocols)
2. Knowledge of IS
3. Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
4. Demonstration of usage of six sigma tools in projects (Six sigma with Green belt certification)
5. Superior written and verbal communication skills.
6. Able to work independently owning the project tasks
7. Able to work with global partners.
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelors degree in engineering
JOB ID: HRD138095
Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India