Classroom education in India has stifled many brilliant minds. With Unacademy, India's largest education platform, we are changing that. In a span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialised courses on cracking various competitive examinations, on our platform. We have on board some of the top educators in the country, including Kiran Bedi, India's first woman IPS officer and now the Governor of Pondicherry. With over 2 million views every month, we are touching the lives of people in the remotest corners of the country. Our success stories include thousands of students who have cracked toughest of examinations,
improved their ability to speak and write better and increase their knowledge. Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and have courses on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from these courses. India is home to 19% of the world's youth and we are empowering them to take on the world in a manner that classrooms will never do.
What You’ll Do:
1. Work will include reviewing the content created by SMEs and to guide them in order to prepare the content of highest quality. 2. Edit, proofread, and improve existing content.
3. Creativity and the ability to develop original content
4. Ability to review & evaluate content
5. Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error.
6. Analyze content to ensure that there is no conceptual error.
7. Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent.
8. Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced.
9. Contact SMEs directly to clarify academic inconsistencies.
10. Ensure the project is completed within set time constraints.
1. Graduate from a reputed college
2. Exceptionally good knowledge of . 3. Should be analytical, detail-oriented and organized 4. Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel. 5. Experience in creating various types of content 6. Should have prepared for and taken the respective exam 7. Relevant experience required: 2-4 years