Bulletproof is a premiere technology company founded in 2000. Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities.
Bulletproof’s practices include Security and Managed IT Operations Centers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Integration, Consulting, Education and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions. Our Security Operations Center protects our clients 24 hours a day by providing extensive security services, including best-in-class technology offerings.
Our commitment to our Microsoft Practice elevates security, compliance, productivity and collaboration capabilities, and our Learning Solutions allow us to enhance the knowledge and skill sets of all our clients.
Bulletproof is a Gold Microsoft Partner and a TWO TIME Microsoft Canada Modern Workplace IMPACT Award winner, as well as winner of the 2021 Microsoft Global (and Canadian) Partner of the Year award for Security. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more securely. We are growing. Since the acquisition of Bulletproof by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), our mandate to expand our capacity and market reach is aggressive. We are building the team to help us achieve those goals, in Canada, in the USA and internationally. We have ambitious plans to leverage our depth of experience across our practices and we are building an ambitious team to achieve those goals together. Interested? Read on to see if your experience is a fit.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with pre-sales questions and accompany them to meetings as a technical resource in order to drive Information Security Services (ISS) sales from a technical viewpoint
- Gather relevant information and scoping information based on client needs.
- Assists with the creation of Statements of Work, Sales Proposals and RFP responses.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Bulletproofs products and main competitors portfolios
- Conduct Pre-Sales Webinars to potential customers and partners
- Conduct Pre-Sales On-Site visits to selected customers
- Attend & deliver product presentations during seminars, events & tradeshows
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Education:
- Background knowledge in IT security including concepts of security assessments, risk assessment, auditing, and governance, technical security testing such as penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, social engineering, and application security assessments
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Security frameworks, guidelines and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST CSF, and NIST 800-53.
- Knowledge of and experience with security red-team and blue-team toolsets including Kali Linux, vulnerability scanners, OWASP, NIST 800-30.
- Knowledge of and experience with Security Operations Center toolsets including SIEM products desirable
- Knowledge of Cloud Security technologies Cloud technologies, multi-cloud experience desirable
- Desired certifications would include CISSP, CEH or related security certs, Microsoft MS-500, and Microsoft AZ-500.
- Multilingualism would be an asset
- Strong team player
- Results focused
- Highly organized, adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight timelines
- Expert written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience or knowledge of lottery & gaming, security, compliance, and associated standards desired
- Local and domestic travel may be required for this position occasionally, pursuant to local travel restrictions
- Valid drivers license is required