Job brief :
We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Executives. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable in talking to our US, UK and Australia based customers who are mainly Instructors, Associations, or students. You should also be comfortable in working with educators, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Note : This position does not require any field work and its an international sales process mainly US shift (Night Shift).
Scope for Inside Sales Executive :
Regardless of whether you are a recent university graduate or someone embarking upon a change of career as a salesperson, pretty much everyone starts at the same level as an Inside sales executive in uCertify Thereafter, career progression is down to how well you perform in your job.After a few years of experience under your belt as an Inside sales executive, your career will invariably progress to key account management where you will be responsible for managing some of the company's biggest customers or taking responsibility for key products. From here, you should expect to move into a management role as an Inside Sales Manager, then Senior Manager before progressing to Director and ultimately VP.
- Find new sales opportunities via cold calling and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales and achieve monthly and weekly goals
- You will be working via phone or internet, there is no field work involved
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Graduate/PG degree or equivalent
Please note that this is not a bpo job. It is purely a sales profile with a tremendous career growth.