We are having an immediate opening for A*IML Image processing* with **Arpix, Navimumbai.
The position is open for experienced candidates as well as freshers.
About us :
AIRPIX is a leading drone data solutions provider in India. The company deals in technologies such as drones, image processing, artificial intelligence and data analytics and delivers industrial solutions for large scale infrastructure, oil & gas, mining and railways sectors.
Company’s recognitions & achievements:
- Winner of India Innovation Growth Program (Department of Science & Technology (GOI), Lockheed Martin, Tata Trusts)
- with Airbus under their acceleration program
- recognized by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion under the Start-up India program
With us, you get to work on innovative and technology driven projects to deliver solutions for some of the largest organizations in India and abroad.
Company website URL : https://airpix.in
Job Location: CBD Belapur, Navimumbai
(candidates from Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and Thane preferred)
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The project comprises of working on automated information extraction from drone data.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency.
Experience required: 0-3 yrs (freshers with basic knowledge of Python, tensorflow, open CV, keras can apply)
Candidates looking for internship can also apply.
Interested candidates can revert with their updated resume along with salary expectations and work portfolio or project details if any.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)