Job Title: Officer- Resource Mobilization
Division/Department: Country Management
Reporting to: Senior Manager- Individual Resource Mobilization**
Travel: Extensive / As per Job Requirement
ChildFund is a child development organization representing the voice of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in India regardless of their race, creed and gender, since 1951. We annually reach out to over 3.5 million children, youth, and their families, from 3200 communities in 85 districts across 15 states in India, through our long and short-term programs and partnerships.
ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms.
Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
The Officer, Resource Mobilisation works closely with Sr. Manager-Individual Resource Mobilization and is responsible for Individual donor acquisition and retention through face to face, tele calling and digital marketing.
S/ he also overlooks the expansion of regular donors and HNI donors in Pan India.
S/ he supports the regional fundraising teams by coordinating with various functions at Country office like Communication, Donor Servicing team, Finance and Administration for smooth operation.
- Manage a team of 40 - 50 Fundraising executives, 5 - 6 Team Leaders.
- Provide ongoing support and development opportunities for the Face to Face and Tele Calling executives.
- Ensure the Performance Management system is robust and adhered to.
- Manage, train, coach and develop all the team members.
- Review and update Training Modules as required and ensure high standards of training.
- Develop the regular giving portfolio for the F2F and Tele Calling channel on PAN India basis.
- Develop and manage activities to expand the organization’s individual donor base, explore and implement ways/ methods to achieve the same
- Conduct research to find out potential donors/partners
- Co create fundraising themes and outreach engagement activities for shopping malls, business parks, corporate offices with the help of communication team.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of fundraising activities and achievements related to agreed targets and cost/ income ratio.
- Monitor the data management system for the team.
- Remain up to date on Face to Face fundraising and Tele Calling strategies worldwide and translate possibilities to India.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and new donors in order to maximize fundraising potential and supporter retention.
- Achieve annual fundraising income targets in line with the long and short-term goals and objectives of the organization.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Line Manager from time to time.
- Graduate with 5 years of experience in handling a team of F2F and Tele calling executives.
- Knowledge of any auto-dialer is added advantage.
- Strong communication skills (Both verbal and written) in Hindi and English. Ability to communicate in local language is advantageous.
- Strong computer skills with familiarity in using Microsoft office suite applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and target oriented.
- Demonstrable success in delivering a successful fundraising campaign.
- Gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment excluded and disadvantaged children.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results oriented individual.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Click on the link to apply.
Application End Date: 26th October 2021
*Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Work Location: Multiple Locations