Senior Manager - O365 Security
We are Genpact
From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 90,000+ curious and courageous employees drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our hundreds of Global Fortune 500 clients.
Our start-up spirit, coupled with our award-winning decades of solutions and end-to-end process and domain expertise, let us connect every dot, reimagine every process, and go deep to reinvent the world s biggest brands ways of working.
Because of our tremendous success-driven growth, we re rapidly expanding our team of transformational change agents people who think with design, dream in digital,
solve problems with data and analytics, obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change with their curious, incisive, and courageous nature.
If you re a rule-breaker and risk-taker who sees the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it, we could be a perfect match.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, O365 Security
This role will manage security operations of Genpact s Office 365 environment. The expectation is understanding of Basic vs Mod authentication, org federation, calendar sharing, transport rule, Auto forwarding, O365 Group functionality.
- Manage the security related settings & configurations in O365 Admin Portal, SharePoint Online/One Drive for Business admin, Exchange Online admin, Teams & Skype for Business Admin etc.
- Review, configure and monitor O365 Security & Compliance center
- Manage the security settings and other admin operations in Azure
- End to end ownership of Azure Information Protection, including review and configuration of existing setting and new features
- Deployment of new settings at user or tenant level using PowerShell
- Information Rights Management and Azure RMS configuration and issue troubleshooting for SharePoint Online and exchange online.
- Manage security configuration of Intune including configuration review and policy updates
- Manage conditional access policies
- Understanding of all the security capabilities of O365, for example Team, OneDrive, SharePoint etc.
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor s degree (or equivalent)
- High relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft or any other Cloud Access Security Broker
- Knowledge of information security concepts
- Ability to work with different teams
Job Senior Manager Primary Location India-Hyderabad Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent Job Posting Dec 30, 2019, 9:03:26 AM Unposting Date Ongoing