DSE Trainer (Tractor Division) - Patna
Purpose of the Position: We are looking for an enthusiastic and young DSE Trainer for one of the world’s leading Tractor OEMs.
The main purpose of this position is to train dealer manpower of the OEM so that they can have a deep understanding of customer businesses; deliver a differentiated customer experience in the areas of Sales; engage with existing customer base for repeat purchases; and respond more quickly to customers and changing market conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting training need analysis for dealer staff on key skills such as productivity, relationship management skills, business communication skills, sales skills,
conflict management and other key parameters and drawing out key learning goals
- Deliver Sales trainings for various product lines of the OEM
- Utilizing a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Collecting feedback from trainees on trainings delivered and analyzing impact of training programs
- Conducting regular audits at dealerships to ensure processes are being followed as per the company guidelines and maintaining updated records of training material, curricula and costs.
- Improving training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques and integrating support with routine job functions.
- Developing and fostering relationships with the sales team so as to let them communicate their ideas and challenges
- Adhere with the training schedules and classroom agenda as per the OEM’s plan Knowledge and Skills required
- Willingness to travel in rural areas
- Strong knowledge of the sales process and its best practices in rural India
- Hands on experience on sales training and non-verbal communication
- Multi-linguistic communication capability
- Should know how to operate tractor in field
- Proven experience as Sales Trainer in agri input / tractor industry would be preferred
- Knowledge of modern training techniques
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communication as well as platform skills
Qualifications: Graduation in any stream with MBA
Experience: Minimum 3 years of sales training experience in rural set up. Preference will be given to the person having sales training exposure in agri input / tractor Industry.
Languages: Fluent in respective regional language