If you are awakened by the sound of the Netflix dadum ▶️? and not your alarm ⏰
If for lunch you consume events ? and what's happening instead of food ?
If you have no fingerprints left by scrolling through feeds?
You are the one! ?
We are looking for a maven who will help us make Roshan's personal brand - the biggest in India!
You'll be responsible for planning the content calendar, weekly plan, collaborating and strategizing daily content, making creative content pieces, articles.
One of India’s finest orators and storytellers, Roshan Abbas is an -
Actor; TV & Radio Host; Producer; Event Manager; Creative Director; Film & Theatre Director; Lyricist; CEO; Angel Investor; Serial Entrepreneur; Author; and Public Speaking Coach.
Roshan founded and led Encompass (now VMLY&R; COMMERCE) as Managing Director into becoming India’s largest, most awarded experiential marketing agency. He was also an initial investor in and continues to be a mentor-partner at The Glitch, India’s leading creative agency. Both ventures have now been acquired by WPP.
He is an investor and mentor at Chtrbox, leading influencer marketing platform and agency in India.
Roshan has won seven national-level awards for TV and radio. In 2015, he co-founded Kommune – a performing arts collective for storytellers. He also helped conceptualise the Spoken Festival, bringing together performers from across the world for storytelling, poetry, spoken word, and song.
- To be a creative digital native with an analytical mindset who is up to date with the latest trends
- To have a keen understanding of brands, content and talent which they leverage into building content suited for our persona
- To strategize and curate an editorial content calendar with consistency across all delivery platforms
- To evaluate, analyse and restructure content strategy based on their performance to maximise content ROI and focus efficiently on key business objectives
- To work closely with the content management, creative and writing teams to execute the strategies planned, in time
- Engage with diverse clients, sales teams, and management
- Bachelor’s in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Background in content or a digital agency will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well versed with updates in the new and existing digital media platforms
- Media and content Geek
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Insightful, perceptive and broad amount of business knowledge.
- Deadline driven
- Analytical Nerd
Show more Show less