At Lowe's India, we are looking for dynamic and passionate individuals who would join our fast growing team to help us build the retail technology organization of tomorrow. The best fit for Lowe's will be someone who puts the customer before everyone else, by building a strong relationship with customers and stakeholders and meeting their needs. Someone ready to take accountability in delivering results. Someone who is a go-getter in pushing things forward and delivering results. Someone who shows courage even in the face of great difficulty. And someone who puts the utmost premium on continuous learning and growth.
Facilities & Administration is a functional area within the Business Group of Corporate Operations, having the mandate to maintain & manage office space for Lowe's in India, including Facility Management, Food & Transport Services, Office construction, asset management and critical equipment maintenance. The selected candidate will be joining a result oriented dynamic team under Corporate Operations Group as Lead - Facility Management.
Essential & Core Responsibilities
The candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage F&B; Services & Event management for Lowe's :
- Perform work with minimal direction
- Exercise some independence in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Contribute to the completion of team, cross functional or business unit projects or events.
- Influence people on their team and the business unit
- Provide support and direction to peers or juniors for onboarding and training
- Pursue self-development and build effective relationships with others
- Learn from change, difficulties, and feedback through high adaptability and perseverance
- Work cross-functionally with other managers and leads to ensure the quality and consistency of the work.
- Stay updated on new trends, market behaviour and new tools to continually improve the service.
Core Competencies Customer Focus
- Resolve stakeholder / Customer escalations and enquiries
- Ability to be organised and resourceful
- Operate with urgency and meet deadlines
- Focus on the customer, the organization's business goals and systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to write, present and listen effectively
- Ability to influence internal and external business partners
- Relationship management
- Knowledge of professional discipline and applies knowledge to influence decisions
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to solve tough and complex problems.
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads and understanding impact of work on key metrics
- Recommends and implements enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of services and systems
- Participates in development of goals and execution of strategy
- The ability to develop creative ideas and question conventional approaches.
- Strong knowledge interpreting and analyzing F&B; services data.
- Ability to present technical comparative analysis to enable decision making for Lowest cost of ownership model
- Expert experience using Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of using third party apps for managing F&B; services
Key Responsibilities Operations & Maintenance Services
- Co-ordinate & oversee F&B; Services and Event management.
- Define the process & policy for handling F&B; and Event Management.
- Evaluate the team deployed by Vendors on site to ensure correct level and scale of trained resources for efficient management to F&B; services.
- Assess Service Levels and Performance Indicators and define the mechanism to assess the performance levels of various subcontractors.
- Audit sub-contractors on quality of service & upkeep of the workplace.
- Review & moderate the schedule of menu for Cafeteria and co-ordinate with Food committee.
- Set the standards, protocols & testing procedures to maintain health & hygiene of food & beverage services.
- Regularly review, monitor and take responsibility to frequently check & sustain the quality standards.
- Evaluate and appoint vendors for offering F&B; Services and Event management.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team to plan, organize and execute the event as per business needs.
- Take responsibility to manage Facility management services.
- Manage guest house booking for associates.
Finance & Contracts
- Check vendor invoices as per contract.
- Plan, review and track Operations budget..
- Examine all contracts for goods and services. Define the technical, commercial and operational scope of works for Contracts.
- Develop SLA and assist sourcing team in closing PO / Agreements with vendors.
- Track monthly expenses and create financial reports.
- Develop MIS reports.
- Comply with SEZ norms
Policies, Process & Compliance
- Formulation and implementation of Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure procedural requirements for compliance of statutory requirements are met.
- Liaise with external consultants for filing of compliance.
Technical / Functional Competencies
The candidate should
- Have completed Bachelor degree
- Preferred to have Hotel management certification
- Have experience working in Hospitality Management field
- Have total experience of 6-8 years and 4-6 years in the relevant field
- Possess technical knowledge of all MEP Services in an office building
- Have experience working in Corporate company
- Possess industry knowledge of how technology evolves, usability trends and disruptive innovations to remain continually relevant.
- Hotel management certification preferred
At Lowe's India, we are the enablers who help create an engaging customer experience for our nearly $90 billion home improvement business at Lowe's. Our 3100+ associates work across technology, analytics, business operations, finance & accounting, product management, and shared services. We leverage new technologies and find innovative ways to ensure Lowe's has a strong competitive edge in the market. Lowe's India is certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great to Place to Work® Institute, India, and has been recognized as one of Economic Times Best Brands for 2020.
Our Technology team supports E-commerce, Mobile, IT & Cloud Infrastructure, and Corporate Systems at Lowe's India, enabling variou