- Analyze key web analytics data, customer feedback, competitive benchmarks to provide insights and recommendations on areas for improvements per category that will yield the highest impact.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for cross-category overarching projects, working closely with the product team.
- Provide insights and recommendations to build and influence the category experience improvement roadmap and help in the definition of short-term department strategies.
- Work with marketing and other teams to act as the expert on online category experience best practices, providing guidance and recommendations on optimizing the online experience & event experience.
- Own the overall experience for key online-only events, defining the customer journey, key touchpoints, and online opportunities to optimize sales.
At Lowe's India, we are the enablers who help create an engaging customer experience for our nearly $90 billion home improvement business at Lowe's. Our 3100+ associates work across technology, analytics, business operations, finance & accounting, product management, and shared services. We leverage new technologies and find innovative ways to ensure Lowe's has a strong competitive edge in the market. Lowe's India is certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great to Place to Work® Institute, India, and has been recognized as one of Economic Times Best Brands for 2020.
Our Technology team supports E-commerce, Mobile, IT & Cloud Infrastructure, and Corporate Systems at Lowe's India, enabling various functions such as supply chain, merchandising, distribution, corporate services, etc. The Data & Analytics teams help make data-driven decisions in merchandising, store operations, finance, and supply chain. The Business Services team builds business services capabilities across Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Enterprise Item Content, and Private Brands. The Finance and Accounting team manages Transaction Accounting, Customer and Inventory Accounting, Margin and Cost Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Finance support, Tax and Enterprise Strategic Sourcing for the U.S. and Canada business. The Product Management team builds and manages tech products and solutions for our stores and online channels. And Lastly, our Shared Services team empowers other groups to do their job well. To know more about Lowe's India, visit www.lowes.co.in