The role involves performing store inventory audits, using detailed reports extracted from the system once physical audits are completed.
- Perform Store audits.
- Understand the process of ICB & RQA/GFR.
- Analyze the Store issues and make required adjustments.
- Work along with the team to resolve issues.
- Train and coach new auditors.
- Good communication and articulation.
- Accounting background with knowledge of Inventory audits/AP and PO corrections/Shrinkage/DB.
- Quick learner and able to investigate issues on Store/DC transactions.
- Knowledge of retail operations.
- Knowledge of Shrinkage reduction, PO corrections.
At Lowe's India,
we are the enablers who help create an engaging customer experience for our nearly $90 billion home improvement business at Lowe's. Our 3100+ associates work across technology, analytics, business operations, finance & accounting, product management, and shared services. We leverage new technologies and find innovative ways to ensure Lowe's has a strong competitive edge in the market. Lowe's India is certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great to Place to Work® Institute, India, and has been recognized as one of Economic Times Best Brands for 2020.
Our Technology team supports E-commerce, Mobile, IT & Cloud Infrastructure, and Corporate Systems at Lowe's India, enabling various functions such as supply chain, merchandising, distribution, corporate services, etc. The Data & Analytics teams help make data-driven decisions in merchandising, store operations, finance, and supply chain. The Business Services team builds business services capabilities across Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Enterprise Item Content, and Private Brands. The Finance and Accounting team manages Transaction Accounting, Customer and Inventory Accounting, Margin and Cost Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Finance support, Tax and Enterprise Strategic Sourcing for the U.S. and Canada business. The Product Management team builds and manages tech products and solutions for our stores and online channels. And Lastly, our Shared Services team empowers other groups to do their job well. To know more about Lowe's India, visit www.lowes.co.in