Job Description - FDS&A; Lead Analyst (Finance / Analytics)
The (FDS&A;) team is responsible for providing analyses, insights and reporting that help identify drivers of performance and guide appropriate tactical actions to improve financial outcomes. The team partners with Retail Finance teams in the US for functions such as corporate finance, Store Operations, Merchandising and Supply Chain.
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate Lead Analyst to support the Test & learn team. This role will be responsible for partnering directly with Retail Finance leaders and solve for complex Test & Learn Initiative which includes tests design, measure and analyze results and deliver insights for enterprise tests/initiatives.
Help enable the business partners to make informed decisions based on root cause drivers of performance by working with functional partners.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker with a strong bias to action and has the ability to collaborate across Finance. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling and problem-solving skills. The candidate should have a proven track record of influencing and supporting decisions in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Execute on Test & Learn and Initiative Optimization measurement projects with minimal supervision
- Proactively explore new ways to analyze and measure initiative performance
- Quickly grasps the business problem and translates into tangible, usable actionable outputs
- Design, develop & deliver insightful measurement reporting and dashboards through automation
- Perform function specific deep dives to understand root cause
- Provide tactical support for key Executive meetings
- Execute function specific event/initiative analysis, reporting and measurement
- Work with large, complex and disparate data sources to draw meaningful inferences and insights
- Superior liaising, project management, co-ordination, planning and facilitating skills
- Lead, ideate, contribute to and ensure delivery and perfect execution of projects
- Help onboarding of new team members and work in coordination with other analyst and Sr analyst to achieve maximum productivity and quality.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Business, Finance, Science, Engineering or related Quantitative fields
- Hands-on experience in executing test and measurement analysis is a must (Pre- Post), (Test Vs control)
- 6+ years of prior experience in analytical role, preferably 2-5 years in Retail
- Strong modeling and Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Power Pivots, Power Query, VBA) and PowerPoint
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills highly detail oriented
- Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools (MicroStrategy, Teradata, PowerBI, TM1)
- Strong data collection, collation and cleansing skills using tools like SQL, SAS /R/Python and Alteryx
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-pace environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills - being able to communicate effectively - upward, peers and offshore teams
At Lowe's India, we are the enablers who help create an engaging customer experience for our nearly $90 billion home improvement business at Lowe's. Our 3100+ associates work across technology, analytics, business operations, finance & accounting, product management, and shared services. We leverage new technologies and find innovative ways to ensure Lowe's has a strong competitive edge in the market. Lowe's India is certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great to Place to Work® Institute, India, and has been recognized as one of Economic Times Best Brands for 2020.
Our Technology team supports E-commerce, Mobile, IT & Cloud Infrastructure, and Corporate Systems at Lowe's India, enabling various functions such as supply chain, merchandising, distribution, corporate services, etc. The Data & Analytics teams help make data-driven decisions in merchandising, store operations, finance, and supply chain. The Business Services team builds business services capabilities across Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Enterprise Item Content, and Private Brands. The Finance and Accounting team manages Transaction Accounting, Customer and Inventory Accounting, Margin and Cost Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Finance support, Tax and Enterprise Strategic Sourcing for the U.S. and Canada business. The Product Management team builds and manages tech products and solutions for our stores and online channels. And Lastly, our Shared Services team empowers other groups to do their job well. To know more about Lowe's India, visit www.lowes.co.in
As a Flex associate you will have a hybrid work schedule with shared seating in our Lowe's Bangalore Office, based on a defined three-day per week schedule.