At Lowe's India, we are the enablers who help create an engaging customer experience for our nearly $90 billion home improvement business at Lowe's. Our 3100+ associates work across technology, analytics, business operations, finance & accounting, product management, and shared services. We leverage new technologies and find innovative ways to ensure Lowe's has a strong competitive edge in the market. Lowe's India is certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great to Place to Work® Institute, India, and has been recognized as one of Economic Times Best Brands for 2020.
Our Technology team supports E-commerce, Mobile, IT & Cloud Infrastructure, and Corporate Systems at Lowe's India,
enabling various functions such as supply chain, merchandising, distribution, corporate services, etc. The Data & Analytics teams help make data-driven decisions in merchandising, store operations, finance, and supply chain. The Business Services team builds business services capabilities across Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Enterprise Item Content, and Private Brands. The Finance and Accounting team manages Transaction Accounting, Customer and Inventory Accounting, Margin and Cost Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Finance support, Tax and Enterprise Strategic Sourcing for the U.S. and Canada business. The Product Management team builds and manages tech products and solutions for our stores and online channels. And Lastly, our Shared Services team empowers other groups to do their job well. To know more about Lowe's India, visit www.lowes.co.in
This position supports our After Sales Customer Support (ASCS) Team by handling the day to day requirements of campaign, project, and order related work to ensure a high level of quality execution to our end customers. This may include end to end responsibility for the success of assigned projects from project definition and scope to post job analysis and after order customer service. This role requires typically a "people person," by nature, who has a hybrid of soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage customer relationships. The person should be driven to uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations. The role also requires demonstrating superb communication, organization, and time management skills, effectiveness to handle a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time and coordination of Lowe's and Service Provider's requests through Lowe's service processes.
- Serve as the support contact for day to day project, and order related business with product vendors and service provider.
- Responsible for Category/Brand items, and to manage both internal and external stakeholders respectively.
- Perform project management activities in support of third-party fulfillment and customer service provider including timeline management project management tools risk escalation and mitigation reporting and ensuring quality work through end customer delivery.
- Responsible to support service provider's team with project execution to ensure completion on time and in a manner that satisfies requirements, provides quality outcomes, and value.
- Partners with operations and other shared service areas to ensure quality execution.
- Work with the product vendors and service provider on maintaining the integrity of requirements, inventory levels, and other work related activities.
- Support and maintain all corporate quality standards, policies, procedures and work instructions as outlined in the ASCS process documentation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by preventing the occurrences on nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality.
- Apply attention to detail of order management procedures and requirements to ensure proper billing to the product vendors, including timely and accurate closing of work on preparing, monitoring and auditing of billing process.
- Ensure all work performed is accounted for and provided for the billing cycle by understanding contractual requirements of product vendors, service providers and their responsibilities. Partners with Internal, product vendors and service provider billing as needed.
- Provide input on process improvement opportunities including improved efficiencies and cost savings.
- Able to identify and execute MS Excel automations for tedious and manual tasks in order and inventory management.
- Holding 3rd parties accountable for all the billing that involves Lowes, Lowes Vendors and Lowes Customers
- Work with service provider and product vendors to resolve disputes in billing, purchase orders and inventory level discrepancies.
- Prepare project quotes for presentation to vendors and understand implications to pricing when request specifications are changed or updated to ensure proper work capture for billing.
- Update ASCS business rule documentations and SOPs ensuring that internal key stakeholders are aware of business process changes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential product vendor and service provider concerns making decisions in the best interest of the Company and/or escalating issues as appropriate to the proper level of management.
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
. Effective interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
. Experience in fulfillment, demand planning & supply chain
. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with sensitive deadlines.
. Strong project management skills ability to manage end-to-end project requirements.
. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
. Ability to handle tasks requiring attention to detail.
. Intermediate Excel skill (Formulae, Pivots, Reporting etc.)
. Experience with using an order management system, campaign management system, and ability to learn new systems.
. Aptitude to develop solid understanding of financial elements of the business.
. Strong general computer skills including MS Office Suite.
. Proven business acumen, judgment, and decision-making skills.